Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Stormy Day I ...




... took up my knitting once again.  The cooler air reminds me that somehow Christmas will be coming.

... waited for these veggies to finish culturing.  I'm trying to learn more food preservation this season but I don't have canning equipment, so I'm going the old-fashioned route.


... celebrated the sunshine I brought in from the garden the other day.


... looked at the sky and guessed about what time the rain would come (and was right give or take 10 minutes).  Lucky guess, I'm sure, but I'll tell myself my inner farmer has good senses.

... started a blog.


... decided to celebrate beauty a little more intentionally; to be grateful for moments every day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. whoever wrote this is incredible, and I want to meet, romance, and marry this individual.

    ReplyDelete