Tuesday, March 27, 2012

for my golden boy

I know I've been long-absent.  I'm working on a plan to get a camera on the farm with me so that I can more easily bring you into my new work life!  Until that {hopefully soon} time, I'd like to celebrate the love of my life, whose golden birthday is today.  With Grady I feel many things, but I think this picture captures the one I feel most often ...

joy
 


Grady, I am so honored to be your wife.  You are a true man, a godly man, and a selfless, loving, wonderful husband.  I'm so glad that God brought you into this world and that I am the one to be with you every day of the rest of your life.  The man that you are makes more real to me the perfect Man, Jesus.  Thank you for living in His spirit and loving me with His Love.  I love you.

Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment