Tuesday, September 20, 2011

moments










:: a near-constant state of upheaval as we work towards Moving Day

:: dessert for lunch - blueberry crisp - yum.

:: a 2 hour skype conversation with a sister in Africa - passes the time spent ironing

:: dinner for one.  The first I've ever really made, I think, since my tendency when I'm eating dinner by myself is to microwave leftovers.

:: love.  celebrating with friends this weekend (at wedding #1 of 2)!

:: a day of recovery, post-crazy-wonderful-wedding-weekend

:: savoring the joyful memories of standing by my beautiful friend on her wedding day


Today I'm pausing to celebrate some of the beauty of the past week. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Dear Courtney, for this sweet look into your life. Makes me happy! Much love, Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete