Thursday, September 1, 2011

extra, extra!

We're in the news!  The Forest Park Review, that is.  Apparently, when you complain about parking tickets that you should never have gotten and a change in night parking times without a change in permit price at a council meeting, you become small-town (village) famous.  Yep.  We're famous.  Too bad nobody really knows who we are except for the crossing guard.  Oh well.  I realize parking permit issues may not be that exciting to you, but if you'd like to see our lovely names in print, you can find it here.  I will also say that Grady gave a fabulous speech to make our case.  Unfortunately, it's not posted online yet.  But it was about as moving as a speech about parking tickets could possible be.  Proud wife.  Yep.

2 comments:

  1. If I ever come back to Oak Park, I'm going to have to solicit this apparent Grady "Atticus" Behrens to liberate us over there as well.

    -Damon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know if that video of Grady ever surfaces online. I may have a few tickets in which I might solicit his services in city-protest.

    ReplyDelete