Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy and Counting ...

Hello friends!

Sorry for the haphazard blogging this week.  I find myself in the same boat as many bloggers in December - SouleMama puts it very well - in that I have been up to plenty and I can't show you (almost) any.  And perhaps another picture of knitting would bore you to tears?  It's OK if you don't love it as much as I do :-)

So, running the risk of also making you tired of Christmas trees ...

... well, we decorated our tree last night.  Sadly, I'm not sure where my childhood ornaments are {maybe in the same place as the rest of our silverware - but that's another story}, but these little baubles will do for this year.  With every decoration placed and gift finished the Day is drawing closer!






Homemade hot chocolate is delicious (especially when you sneak a little half and half in there)!  Love peppermint hot chocolate?  I do but Grady doesn't ... Noel over at Tibault and Toad has a recipe that looks simply delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment